December 6, 2011

Christmas Pins: Week 2

I have some more ideas that I'm ready to try.
Click on the actually picture to get to the link of instructions this time. 

This would look great as a G don't ya think?!
Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Felt ornaments. I think I could whip out some of these.
Felt Tree Ornaments

Paint cards as gift tags. I'm on my way to Home Depot right now.
Pinned Image
Or use them to decorate cards. Lovely!
Pinned Image
Grinch Punch. Fun for a Christmas party. 
Pinned Image

I have priced out all the materials to make these for my Santa tree.
 I LOVE them! If anyone wants to make them with me, let me know! 
I've already done this one. I have the last 3 years saved up and I never knew what to do with them until now. I love getting mail! Another reason why I love Christmas time! 
Pinned Image

Recycled & Homemade Nativity. Awww!
Pinned Image

Glitter and clear dish soap! Gorgeous! 
Pinned Image

I want to make this with my nieces and nephews when we come to visit!


Spray aint some pine cones to use as decor. Easy!
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Saran wrap, berries and water. Darling center piece idea.
I'd change it up a bit, but I concept is great.


Wrapping paper scrap tree.
Pinned Image

Same thing as being BOO'd or but for Christmas time!
I'll store this one away for next year. 
Pinned Image
My nephew Jake would love some Reinbeer. Or rootbeer.
He's only 8 and just got baptized. Yum!
Pinned Image

Kleenex boxes. Cheap and adorable. Bring on a cold. Kidding.
Pinned Image
I'll save this idea for next year. We already have 2 advents going. 3 would be a bit much. 
Pinned Image
Goody plate for the neighbors. 
Pinned Image
Too cute! 
Pinned Image

Doily & rolling pin to make a pretty pie crust or cookie. Lovely.
Pinned Image

Knitting is not on my list of know hows. But I know I would love drinking from this mug!
Pinned Image

No comments: