November 1, 2011

Tuesday Tribute to my man-

Feeling extra grateful for this man lately. He'd be embarrassed if he knew I was writing this, so I'll keep it quick.
3 reasons today:
1. He is a HUGE help around the house, when it come to hauling laundry, vacuuming, cleaning up after the meals etc. I appreciate assistance in those mundane tasks that always need re-doing day after day.
2. He appreciates all the small simple joys of life with me. For example watching Lydia run from house to house last night while Trick-or-Treating brought us so much joy and we got to share that moment together.
3. He does amazing at his calling. Day after day preparing meaningful, heartfelt lessons for a group of sleepy teenagers cannot be easy, and it isn't (did I mention it is the Old Testament this year) but he does it and in the best way he knows how. I think he's amazing at fulfilling his daily calling.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

How sweet - you two really are an amazing couple.