November 9, 2011

Tuesday Tribute: 17 Miracles

Just this past weekend Tyson and I watched this film with some of our friends. It obviously didn't come to theaters in Oklahoma so I was so thrilled when the DVD arrived in a package from my mother-in-law. THANK YOU!

I wanted to tribute this post to those extraordinary pioneers who sacrificed everything, even their lives for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I had heard a handful of these stories before but to see them portrayed on film really brought it to life. 

It also caused me to reflect on what the Lord requires of mine and my families life right now. Although at times these things can seem overwhelming at least I have all the conveniences of modern day life to make it easier. The trials they were called upon to endure were unreal and I will forever be grateful for them and in awe of their strength. 






3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I've never heard of the movie, but sounds interesting. Maybe we can borrow it?

Hilary said...

I have heard a lot about this movie lately and I totally want to borrow it too!

Megan said...

Beautiful testimony, thanks for sharing!