Goodness I sure did love that witch costume, but princess Yong Yong Hair was her final choice.
She did great with her wig, it stayed on until the last 2 homes of trick-or-treating.


She did great with her wig, it stayed on until the last 2 homes of trick-or-treating.
Our buddy Guy came to play on Monday while his Mom worked and he helped us carve our pumpkin.
Brace yourself for this next one....we didn't go with a sweet family theme this year.
I did not have a king and queen costume....instead we may have gone in the polar opposite direction.
Gangsters. Homies. Thugs. Skaters. I don't even know what we are. But we sure had fun.
We got a lot of laughs at our parties too. The primary kids were not used to seeing
Sister Goodrich looking so rough and tough.
Eric, Russ, Nate & Tyce.
Laura, Hilary, Dawn & Sharon. I'm not as tough as I appear.....Tyson pointed out that my gang sign of choice turned out to be I love you. Ooops.
Our friend Trunk-Or Treat.
We went to our friends for dinner and then Trick-Or-Treated up and down their street.
We hit our home teachers house and they snapped these pictures of us.
You like Tyson's grill? (teeth) Ha ha.
Lydia running from house to house. She was having the time of her life.
Ironically we've learned she doesn't even like candy.
Chocolate yes. Candy know. Ada girl.
3 comments:
You guys look awesome!! Laura, you look gorgeous!!! Love the hat and hair!!
HAHA! That is so funny that you flashed the I♥U sign...That will show them :) Looks like a very fun Halloween!!
Super cute. Lydia almost looks like a completely different girl in that wig.
Post a Comment