November 18, 2011

Sharon is about to POP!

Hilary and I had so much fun planning Sharon's baby shower. 
She is due with her 2nd baby in 4 weeks, her first girl and she is going to name her Emily. 
Photobucket
The theme we chose was POP and it was a hoot!
We started with 2 dozen pink balloons. 
Photobucket
Sign on the table reads: Things that go POP! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Snap, crackle and POP. 
Photobucket
Pink POP. Photobucket
We had 3 flavors of Pop corn. Mmm! White chocolate, caramel and butter. 
Photobucket
Hilary designed this art. So creative! 
Photobucket
A little contest. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
I made these cake pops. They were almost too cute to eat. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
We had some bubble gum blowing contests. I didn't get a better picture of Aubrey's. bubble. But this one made us all laugh. 
Photobucket
Jenny WON! 
Photobucket
and she didn't like my first shot....so...
Photobucket
I tried to pop my eyes like she did. Ha ha. We are so weird. I know. 
Photobucket
We also played a music guessing game...I found 10 songs on my Ipod that had to do with popping or bubbles. Popular from Wicked, Popcorn popping, Dirty Pop, Pop goes my heart.....etc. I thought up this one on the way to the party. Ha ha. 
Photobucket
Here are a few photo's of some of the guests. It was an open house so they were coming and going.
I was horrible at taking pictures of everyone.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We snapped a quick photo before we cleaned up Tya's home and headed home.
Jenny, Laura, Aubrey, Sharon, Julia, Hilary & Tya. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Here are the party favors to send home with the guests. Caden entertained us with these all night. :) 

We could have kept going....we didn't even get around to serving Poptarts,
popcorn chicken, posicles, otter pops....the possibilities are endless. 

6 comments:

Hilary said...

It was such a fun night! And such a great theme! I love your pictures! The one of you, me, and Sharon is really cute!

Marie said...

J'aurai trop aimé etre avec vous, Sharon is so pretty....
et vous avez du bien rigoler.....

Marie said...

Tu peux dire à Sharon que si j'ai une fille je vais lui donner le même prenom: Emilie, on aime trop.... très bon choix lol

Stephanie said...

I love it! It's different from most showers..great ideas!!

Aubrey said...

Super fun party - and I think I should have won a prize for the smallest bubble. :P

Angela said...

What an awesome baby shower you planned. I love the pop idea. You sure have made some good friends.