November 7, 2011

Science Museum

I'm just barely finding out about the children's Science museum in Oklahoma City. Is that sad or what? Well, I knew it existed. But I didn't know it was this fabulous or I would have gone 2 years ago. I went in on season passes with a few other families. For Lydia and I it was only 8.50 for the entire year. Can't beat a deal like that!!! Tyson & Nathan used our guest passes and he loved it just as much as the kids. We could spend all day and still not see everything.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Painting faces. 
Photobucket
In a tractor. 
Photobucket
My Mommy friends. 
Photobucket
Honey, I shrunk the kids! 
Photobucket
BIG mouth. 
Photobucket
Mirror Maze. (Lydia's top favorite thing on this day.)
Photobucket
Riding a segway. 
Photobucket
Wind Tunnel. (not accurate....it was windier outside, but cool for kids.)
Photobucket
Brain teasers
Photobucket
Outer space.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Forces show.
Photobucket
Bed of nails.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Caden loved being in control of Tyson's fate.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tyson would have stayed here all day. He was balancing and got the best score by far.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
More challenges. Balance 9 nails on the head of just ONE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are going back again this week. We just can't get enough! 

4 comments:

Nathan said...

That place is SO FUN!!!! I'd plan a whole weekend just to go to the museum...seriously!

BTW...since I'm not on Facebook any more, you should post all the pictures you post to Facebook on your blog. Okay? :-D

Heidi-n-Scott said...

How fun!

Aubrey said...

It's way cooler than I remembered it being when I was younger.

Angela said...

Wow, what a great museum and so cheap too. I'm glad you finally tried it out.