November 17, 2011

Manu's visit from France.

My friend Manu lived here in Norman during 2009-2010. I met her through Marie and she is just ADORABLE. She lives in Paris now and her Dad is from Bordeaux. They came to the United States for a visit and we were lucky enough to get some of their precious time. 
Photobucket
We invited them for some chocolate cake and a visit. Lydia warmed right up to Felix and he played with her like any Grandpa would. He is a sports writer and very interesting to talk with. My french always comes right back, not as good as I would like but enough to hold decent conversations.
Photobucket
Manu just  loves Oklahoma, she was so happy to be here to see us and all of her old roommates. It was Felix's third time to the United States. They love so many things about life here, especially our BIG cars, they had an SUV for a rental car and she said it was so big she could live inside of it. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was hard to say goodbye to her. I hate having such sweet friends that live so far away. I got very homesick for Marie and Antoine while she was here as well. Mark my words, I will someday make it to France and it will be the best reunion ever! 

1 comment:

Marie said...

Tu sais que Manu est jamais venu chez moi pffffff Manu tu abuses trop......
je suis trop jalouse je l'avoue ;)