November 21, 2011

Brady Bunch

Lydia has a new favorite show. I DVR'd an episode one day just for fun and she loved it. In fact if given the option to move in with the Brady's I think she might take it. Just the other day she asked if she could play with Cindy. Ha ha. She might have been referring to an older girl at church, Lindee, but she said Cindy and I laughed. The way she sings the theme song is dang cute too.

I've only ever seen one or two episodes before now. It really is a darling show. I believe we are watching the 1st season. The kids are so respectful to one another, (I know, I know...its a script), but they speak nicely to their parents too and it is full of life lessons, not like all the other junk on T.V.

Mrs. Brady is the perfect T.V. Mom. Her hair is never out of place, she never loses her temper, she wakes up with make up on and her figure is impeccable after 3 kids. Ha ha. I wouldn't mind having my very own Alice either, that lady does a lot of work, always has cookies and milk on the table and is so chipper.

Wow, maybe I subconsciously want to go become a Brady too. 

2 comments:

Nathan said...

I LOVE that show....I've seen every episode!

Angela said...

I few years ago we watched all the seasons of the Brady Bunch with our kids via netflix. That is a fun show!