October 10, 2011

Just Between Friends Sale

I can add consigning to my list of things I've done now...or am still doing. It has been a crazy amount of work. I've been sorting, cleaning, counting pieces, entering items into the computer system, printing labels, waiting in lines, dropping them off and now they are finally on these racks and tables....hopefully getting SOLD! 

Each consignor is allowed to sell 200 items, I came up with a total of 64. I can log in every evening starting tonight and see how much money I'm making. This is going to be fun. 

Check out some of the pictures taken before the sale.
















Makes you want to go shopping eh?! Well head on over. ;)
In past years I've gotten some good deals on books, games & toys for Lydia's Christmas gifts. 

3 comments:

Hilary F. said...

Um, are you kidding me? I wish I could find something like that here!

Aubrey said...

Such a good sale this year, I told Carlin I might actually sale things next year instead of buying. :)

Alysa Clark said...

That is SOOOO cool!!!!!!!!