We have a dilemma people.
It goes like this: 1 cute three year old, 3 darling costumes and only 1 Halloween.
How did it happen? Other than the fact that I love dress up clothes.
I bought the witch for last year. It didn't quite fit.
So then I bought the horse. Again too big.
My sister Sarah loaned me Bat girl and it was to die for cute and the perfect choice for 2010!
October 2011 rolls around and Lydia is still in LOVE with 'Yong Yong hair' (Rapunzel),
so clearly there was no question.
I found the purple dress for .50 cents at a garage sale...made a few adjustments and we were set.
Until we tried on the others...just for fun..... and now we can't make up my mind.
Life is pretty good when you have problems like this eh?
Solution: I think I'll let Lydia choose!!!
1 comment:
I love them all!! Maybe that witch one will still fit next year???
Post a Comment