I actually don't mind turning another year older, I was just having a little fun with my 2 year old. I do enjoy a good birthday...as long as I'm with my family or good friends. Tyson decided we should stay an extra few days, instead of traveling on my birthday like our original plan. He's a wise husband. :) Turned out I was spoiled beyond belief with people this year.
We partied with the Jone's and Goodrich's on Saturday night and Sunday night with the Osenbach's, Walkers, Head's, Cole's and Woolf's. (Clark's stopped by too.)
The kid table.
Max- what on earth happened to your leg? Did you get in a fight with a treadmill? You did!
Mom made this delicious cake!
Check out Lydia's face....she was a only a little bit envious of all the attention.
My sweet cousin Beth. I had so much fun talking with her this night, can't believe she is starting Junior High. I held her in the hospital an hour after she was born.
Kohrman & Max.
My other favorite thing about birthdays (other than being with people) is all the love. I honestly couldn't think of anything I wanted gift wise and it took me forever to even decide on cakes. But I did love me some phone calls, text messages, getting mail....real mail, e-mail, even some voice mail and all the plethora of FB messages. Thank you!
(Most people can do all that with there phones. As demonstrated in the picture above. No, I really have no idea what they were doing on their phones.)
Ready, set, GO!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you were able to stay in Utah for your birthday! I bet that made it a great birthday in of itself! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment