September 1, 2011

"10 Year Reunion"

These girls and I literally go back all the way to those awesome and slightly awkward years of Junior High and High School. Amy, planned a get together in the park while I was in town and since the majority of us didn't attend our official reunion. Husbands and kids came too (except for mine...I left them behind with the Arizona clan).

I haven't seen most of them in almost 10 years with the exceptions of their weddings and a few baby showers here and there but that is all. How sad eh! Although so many years had gone by it was as if nothing has changed...like we had hung out the night before at a sleep over party. My only complaint was that it was not long enough to really catch up with everyone, so I hope it is not another 10 years before I see these girls again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We tried our luck at a jumping shot. Ha ha. Excuse the blurriness.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I came home with huge smile, similar to the ones you get after a good date you didn't want to end.

{Marilinda Hales, Stephanie Caldwell, Laura Goodrich, Mindy, Brooke Fuite,
Susie Tesch, Michelle Leschke, Amy Anderson and Chantelle Jones.}

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So much fun! Hopefully it happens again. (Mindy's last name is Zaugg by the way..and Brooke's is Fuit :))

Tiff and Trev said...

Still so sad I couldn't make it. That's one good looking group!!